RF Dimming Module with 0—10 V- Control Compatible with RA2 SelectThe RF dimming module with 0—10 V- control is a radio frequency (RF) control that operates0—10 V- controlled fluorescent ballasts or LED drivers based on input from RA2 Select, RadioRA 2, and HomeWorks systems (Requires a Lutron RA2 Select Main Repeater)
Lutron RA2 Select RF Module 5A 0-10v Dimming
- 0-10 V- control link automatically sources or sinks up to 60 mA to third-party fixtures.
- Switches line voltage up to 5 A.
- Configurable high- and low-end trim.
- Various operating voltages available—refer to model number chart below for details on voltage requirements.
- Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology—refer to model number chart below for frequency band data and LutronR system compatibility.
- RadioRA 2 Inclusive or HomeWorks QS software required for system functionality.
- Mounts to an electrical junction box through a 1/2 in (21 mm trade-size) knockout opening.
- Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling environmental air (plenum) per NECR 2011 300.22(C)(3) (LMJ- model only).