RA2 Select In-Line Load Controls
The RA2 Select family of in-line dimmers and switches can control lighting and motor loads both locally and remotely when paired with Pico wireless controls or Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors. This provides a system that is convenient and easy to install.
RA2 Select in-line load controls use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF technology which provides reliable, wireless communication with other RA2 Select devices. Each load control can be controlled individually using a Pico wireless control. Using a RA2 Select main repeater allows devices to be part of a whole house solution that can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the world.
Lutron RA2 Select 250W Phase Dimmer
• The dimmer is trailing edge capable of 1 W minimum load and up to 250 W of LED,
incandescent, halogen, or ELV loads.
• The switch is rated for 6 AX of general purpose lighting load and 2 A 0.5 HP of motor load.
• Allows remote control from anywhere in the space when paired with Pico wireless controls.
• When used with the RA2 Select main repeater, the load controls can be programmed via the Lutron App* to incorporate lighting scenes and schedule daily events. Also, the load controls can also be controlled from anywhere in the world.
• To maximize energy savings and provide hands-free operation, load controls can be turned
on/off automatically via Radio Powr Savr occupancy /vacancy sensors.
• Small size allows for simple retrofit installation.
• Remote device association allows for in-line controls to be added to a system without physically