The main repeater lets you control your lights and blinds from a smartphone or tablet using the free Lutron App. It also enables system integration with Apple HomeKit . If you need to expand the wireless range of your system, you can add a wireless repeater to enjoy control throughout your home.
Lutron RA2 Select Main Repeater
The RA2 Select main repeater allows for setup, control, and monitoring of select lighting devices and Lutron wireless shades from a smartphone or tablet using the Lutron App.
• Supports up to 100 wireless devices (including dimmers, switches, Pico wireless controls, and wireless shades). The main repeater and additional wireless repeaters each count as one device.
• Programmed via the Lutron App (available for iOS® and AndroidTM).
• Scene control via the Lutron App and Pico scene keypads.
• Timeclock scheduling of daily events via the Lutron App.
• Connects to the Wi-Fi router via an Ethernet connection.
• Local device operation will continue to function if internet connection is lost or if the main repeater is powered down or not communicating.
• System access from anywhere in the world using the Lutron App.
• Control outside the app via widgets (iOSR and AndroidT).
• Supports Geofencing from the Lutron App.
• Control from Apple Watch.
• Supports integration with other smart home brands including Amazon® Alexa®, Google® Assistant, Nest®, Sonos®, and more.
• Up to 4 wireless repeaters (LK-REPPRO-BL) can be added to extend the range for larger systems.
• Automatically programs Pico wireless controls for typical applications and activities or program additional custom scenes using the Lutron App.
• Integration with select professional A / V and security systems
• CE Power
• 5 V- 300 mA
• Power Supply: 5 V- 1000 mA, cable length 1.83 m
• Field changeable interchangeable AC plugs for United Kingdom and Europe
Typical Power Consumption
• RA2 Select main repeater: 1.3 W
• Test Conditions: LED on, Ethernet cable plugged in, powered by the 5 V- adapter
• Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
• 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing
• Indoor use only
• All devices must be located within 9 m of a repeater
• All repeaters must be located within 18 m of another repeater
• Internet connection required for initial setup, to maintain system date/time and receive periodic firmware updates
• Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss in accordance with
• Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with
Power Failure Memory
• Should power be interrupted, the RA2 Select main repeater will return to its previous state when power is restored
• Ethernet: 0.92 m cable included (for internet and Lutron App connection)
• USB (power only)