Secure indoor camera with Apple HomeKit Secure Video Technology
· 100% privacy
· HomeKit Secure Video
· Presence-based operation
· People/Pet/Vehicle recognition
· Flexible installation
· Keep a close eye on your home with Eve Cam and get notifications on your iPhone when something is up
· Protect your privacy with maximum data security - Eve Cam is designed exclusively for Apple HomeKit Secure Video
· Record every motion automatically or distinguish between people and pets
· Deactivate your camera when somebody is home and continue using motion detection to automate your home
· End-to-end encryption ensures only you can view live and recorded video
· Easy setup and unparalleled ease of use thanks to Apple HomeKit technology
Keep a close eye on your home around the clock. Receive rich notifications on your iPhone immediately when something is up in your home – and protect the privacy of your personal space in the process. Eve Cam is designed exclusively for Apple HomeKit Secure Video, built from the ground up to keep your data secure. No matter where you are, you get direct and fully encrypted access to Eve Cam thanks to your home hub (Apple TV or HomePod). Live images never reach the cloud, not even iCloud. Recordings are stored securely and fully encrypted in your iCloud.
Protect your home from intruders and keep an eye on pets and property. No matter how you use Eve Cam, you decide when it should be on and how it should operate. Set Eve Cam to automatically deactivate when everyone is home, for example. And control when you want to receive notifications – every time motion occurs or only when people or pets are detected.
· iPhone or iPad with iOS/iPadOS 13.5 or later
· HomePod or Apple TV with tvOS 13.4 or later as a home hub
· Wi-Fi network (2.4/5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n)
· 200 GB Apple iCloud storage plan or higher (not included)
· Supports Apple HomeKit Secure Video
· 1080p/24fps H.264 Video
· 150° field of view
· Infrared motion sensor
· Night vision up to 5 meters
· Two-way communication with built-in microphone and speaker
· 360° x 180° flexible installation with magnetic base
· Status LED
5 V, 1 A max. (USB)
Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz/5 GHz)
122 x 65 x 60 mm (H x W x D) / 4.8 x 2.6 x 2.4 in
· Australia: Type I plug (AS 3112)
· Europe: Type E & F plug
· United Kingdom: Type G plug (BS 1363)
· U.S. & Canada: Type A & B plug
In the Box
Eve Cam, USB power supply, Interchangeable plug adapters (EU, UK, US, AU),
220 cm / 7.2 ft USB cable, Metal plate for magnetic wall installation, Screws and anchors for metal plate, Adhesive pad for metal plate, Quick Start Guide
Make sure that either the 2.4 gigahertz band or the 5 gigahertz band is enabled on your router. The DHCP function must be activated on the router. Authentication via MAC addresses must be deactivated.
All WiFi-based devices with HomeKit support require the Bonjour protocol (Multicast) to work. Make sure that Bonjour and Multicast are enabled on the WiFi router and additional access points.
Network tools such as "Storm Control" and others, allow multicast to be restricted and therefore Bonjour. Disable this setting.
So-called Powerline/PowerLAN adapters also restrict Bonjour or do not allow it. These access points are not suitable for the use of HomeKit-based WiFi devices.